Los Angeles Immigration Lawyers
Condado de Orange y Los Angeles Abogados de Inmigración
The experienced US immigration lawyers at Garg & Associates, are committed to providing quality legal services to our diverse clientele in Orange County, surrounding Greater Los Angeles area, and across various states in the USA and overseas. We take pride in closely working with Clients, the corporate employers and employees, private businesses and investors, families, and individuals helping clients realize new job opportunities, reuniting families separated by borders, and legal permanent residents becoming the US Citizens, thus contributing to people living the American dream, practicing as follows:
Garg & Associates’ immigration practice areas include:
- Business Immigration Matters including EB, E, H, L, O, TN and other categories of employment based permanent, temporary, and specialty professionals
- Consular Processing (Outside the USA)
- Business visas including Investors, Petitions for Immigrant Workers, Labor Certification, and Exchange Visas
- Individual and Family based visas, Permanent Resident/Green Cards, Adjustment of Status/Removal of Conditions, and Naturalized US Citizenship
- Travel Documents including B-1 and B-2 visas
- Deferred Action - Dreamers, TPS, and Removals
- Renewals, Replacements of Missing Documents
At Garg & Associates, your immigration consultation, and all the associated information on your case is privileged as attorney-client communication, thus strictly confidential.
If you or someone you know is in need of Immigration Law services, please do not hesitate to call Garg & Associates at 949-540-6704.
ABOGADOS DE INMIGRACIÓN Y CONSEJEROS LEGALES
En Garg & Associates, PC, nuestra misión es la de ejecutar con éxito los casos legales a la satisfacción de nuestros Clientes, Business y Personal. Estamos comprometidos a proporcionar a nuestros clientes una representación altamente experimentado y agresivo y personalizado que necesitan para lograr el éxito de sus casos relacionados con la inmigración muy importantes.
Garg & Associates ofrecen consulta gratuita a través del teléfono o en línea, para revisar su caso de inmigración, discutir nuestro enfoque ejecución y plana (fijo) honorarios de abogado y honorarios de USCIS antes del acuerdo contractual para retener abogado. Estamos atentos a sus necesidades y preocupaciones, y te tratan como a nuestros clientes con cortesía y atención profesional. Nuestros abogados trabajarán estrechamente con usted asesoramiento, la elección de las opciones correctas y perseguir su caso agresivamente por results Orange éxito Condado y Los Angeles Abogados de Inmigración.
En Garg & Associates, Escuchamos, Ley, y luchamos para que usted gane. Si usted o alguien que usted conoce está en necesidad de servicios de derecho de familia, por favor no dude en llamar a Garg & Associates al 949-540-6704 o 1-800-242-2151 para una consulta hoy o utilice nuestro formulario de contacto.
Current Immigration Trends
- Citizens of Syria: Syria has been re-designated for TPS benefits by the DHS ,and existing TPS has been extended from October 1st, 2013 thru March 31st, 2015.
- Comprehensive Immigration Reform (CIR) A senate bill was introduced by the so-called, “gang of eight” on April 17, 2013, in an attempt to re-structure and modernize the actual immigration system in the United States.
- The senate bill, entitled, “Border Security, Economic Opportunity, and Immigration Modernization Act of 2013”, proposes the following:
- would confer permanent resident status to eleven million, or so, of undocumented residents in the United States who entered without inspection or has overstayed their legal status prior to December 31st, 2011. These residents would initially be given a classification known as “Registered Provisional Immigrant” (RPI), before being considered for permanent residency. Those who qualify, would need to pay a fine to the US government, pay back taxes, know English, remain employed, and pass a criminal background check.
- with regard siblings of US Citizens, the 4A classification which hosts these cases, would be eliminated. Hence, those who qualify must act as soon as possible.
- the bill would also convert the 2A family-based category visas seekers into immediate relatives, eliminating the visa caps per year in place right now under this category. Unlimited number of visas would be available under the 2A.
- under the employment-based visas, the annual cap would double from 65,000 to 110,000, and even to 180,000. This would certainly benefit citizens from India who already represent one third of the total number of citizens benefiting from this type of visa. In addition, those college graduates in the fields of engineering, math, and science would have greater opportunities to remain in the United States if the amount of H1B visas is dramatically increased.
- citizens of China and Asia would also benefit from such legislation since H1B visas are the most common visa used amongst these citizens.
For a quick response to any questions or situation requiring a qualified Immigration Attorney, Contact Garg & Associates at 949-540-6704 or 1-800-242-2151 or use our Web Contact Form.
CONTACT US TODAY
- Business Immigration Matters
- Travel/Visitor Visas B1 and B-2
- Investors/Treaty Visas E1, E2 and E-3
- Immigrant Worker Petitions, EB-5
- Student Visas F-1 and M-1
- Temporary/Specialty Worker Visas H1-B
- Cultural Exchange Visas J-1
- Fiance /Marriage Visas K-1 and K-3
- Intra-company Transfer Visas L-1 A & B
- Extraordinary Ability Visas O-1
- Religious Worker Visas R-1
- Canadian/NAFTA Visas TN-1
- Labor Certification
- Naturalization/US Citizenship
- Adjustment of Status/Green Cards
- Renewal/Replacement of Documents
- Deferred Action/Dreamers
- Removal/Deportation, TPS, Asylum
- Consular Processing (outside USA)
OUR CORE PRINCIPLES
Commitment to our clients
- Courteous Care