Orange County Immigration Lawyers
Condado de Orange Abogados de Inmigración
The Orange County immigration lawyers of Garg & Associates, P.C., are committed to helping new immigrants to this country achieve their dreams. At Garg & Associates, we have built a reputation for helping people realize new job opportunities, helping reunite families who have been separated by borders, and helping people live the American dream.
We know the intricacies of immigration law in the Orange County, Long Beach and Los Angeles areas. We also handle cases from all 50 states. We work with diverse clients, from families to entrepreneurs, employees to employers, and provide each with a comprehensive immigration plan to help them make their dreams a reality. We worry about your immigration needs so you won’t have to.
If you’re interested in learning more about how you can reach your immigration goals, contact the Orange County immigration lawyers of Garg & Associates by calling 949-540-6704 today.
Los abogados de inmigración en Garg & Associates, PC, del Condado de Orange, nos hemos comprometido con ayudar a todos los nuevos inmigrantes a este país a alcanzar sus sueños. En Garg & Associates, gozamos de una muy alta reputación en cuanto a ayudar a inmigrantes a conseguir permisos de trabajo se trata, asi como a unir y reunir familias que anteriormente los separaba la frontera y a ayudar que todo inmigrante consiga el sueño americano.
Conocemos y lidiamos a diario con las complejidades que envuelve la ley de inmigración, tanto en el Condado de Orange, como en Long Beach y en el área de Los Ángeles. También manejamos casos en los 50 estados de la Nacion y trabajamos con una amplia gama de clientes y con toda situación de índole migratoria, tanto con individuos y familias como con entes corporativos y/o de negocios. Todo ello con el propósito de desarrollar un plan estratégico con miras a alcanzar sus sueños y objetivos.
Si está interesado en conocer más sobre cómo usted puede alcanzar sus metas como inmigrante en los Estados Unidos, contacte a los abogados de inmigración de Garg & Associates en el Condado de Orange llamando al 949-540-6704 hoy mismo.
Our Practice Areas
The Orange County immigration lawyers of Garg & Associates, P.C., can help you with:
- Immigration Petitions
- Green Card Applications
- Labor Certification
- Work Visas
- Investment Visas
Garg & Associates, PC - Immigration Latest Syria has been re-designated for TPS (Temporary Protected Status) and has extended the current one from October 1st, 2013 thru March 31st, 2015.
All Syrian citizens who wish to extend, are under pending consideration, or just want to file for the TPS, need to contact an attorney for qualification verification and case follow up.
This is very important since each application has its own deadlines and are fast approaching.
If you’d like to learn more about any of these topics, please contact an Orange County immigration lawyer by calling 949-540-6704.
We Understand Your Needs
At Garg & Associates, we understand your needs, whether you’re an employer looking to bring aboard new workers, a company looking for foreign investment, or simply someone hoping to be reunited with your family.
We understand the emotional and economic reasons for seeking immigration, but we also understand how confusing immigration law can be. We know the importance of compassionate legal representation for whatever your immigration needs may be, and we understand why you need experienced, effective legal counsel to help resolve your case.
At Garg & Associates, our attorneys will work together with our clients to lead them through the delicate and demanding immigration process until final success is achieved. We assist individuals, families, and businesses alike in all aspects of immigration law from our different locations in California.
For any of your immigration needs, you can contact us for initial case review over a telephone or in-person consultation with one of our seasoned and experienced attorneys. Your immigration consultation will be dealt in strict confidentiality and professionalism.
At Garg & Associates, we want to ensure that your dreams know no borders.
- Citizens of Syria: Syria has been re-designated for TPS benefits by the DHS ,and existing TPS has been extended from October 1st, 2013 thru March 31st, 2015.
- Comprehensive Immigration Reform (CIR) A senate bill was introduced by the so-called, “gang of eight” on April 17, 2013, in an attempt to re-structure and modernize the actual immigration system in the United States.
- The senate bill, entitled, “Border Security, Economic Opportunity, and Immigration Modernization Act of 2013”, proposes the following:
- would confer permanent resident status to eleven million, or so, of undocumented residents in the United States who entered without inspection or has overstayed their legal status prior to December 31st, 2011. These residents would initially be given a classification known as “Regiatered Provisional Immigrant” (RPI), before being considered for permanent residency. Those who qualify, would need to pay a fine to the US government, pay back taxes, know English, remain employed, and pass a criminal background check.
- with regard siblings of US Citizens, the 4A classification which hosts these cases, would be eliminated. Hence, those who qualify must act as soon as possible.
- the bill would also convert the 2A family-based category visas seekers into immediate relatives, eliminating the visa caps per year in place right now under this category. Unlimited number of visas would be available under the 2A.
- under the employment-based visas, the annual cap would double from 65,000 to 110,000, and even to 180,000. This would certainly benefit citizens from India who already represent one third of the total number of citizens benefiting from this type of visa. In addition, those college graduates in the fields of engineering, math, and science wouol have greater opportunities to remain in the United States if the amount of H1B visas is dramatically increased.
- citizens of China and Asia would also benefit from such legislation since H1B visas are the most common visa used amongst these citizens.
To speak with one of our dedicated Orange County immigration lawyers today, contact Garg & Associates by calling 949-540-6704. Also, please visit this website on a regular basis for the latest on immigration developments and news.
CONTACT US TODAY
- Religious Worker Visas
- O-1 Extraordinary Ability Visa
- Renewal/Replacement of Permanent Resident Card
- L-1A & L-1B Transferee
- K-1 & K-3 Fiance/ Marriage Visas
- H-1B Temporary Worker Visas
- F-1 Student Visas
- E-1 & E-2 Investors Visas
- Visas (J Cultural/Exchange -1)
- B-1 & B-2 Visas
- Removal Proceedings (Deportation), TPS, Asylum
- Refugee Status
- Labor Certification
- Naturalization and Citizenship
- Deferred Action Visas (Dreamers)
- Family-based Visas/Green Card Applications